| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Erzurum in June is mild at 14.9 °C (58.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.8 °C (46 °F).
- In June the average daily temperature range/ variation is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched. A mere 48.2mm (1.9in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:47 long and the longest day is 14:59 long with an average length of 14:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Erzurum June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Erzurum, Turkey
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Erzurum:
- Soci, Russia - 420.3 kms (261.2 miles) NNW
- Sukhumi, Georgia - 357.7 kms (222.3 miles) N
- Rize, Turkey - 132.4 kms (82.3 miles) NNW
- Giresun, Turkey - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) WNW
- Sivas, Turkey - 354.9 kms (220.6 miles) W
- Erzincan, Turkey - 143.6 kms (89.2 miles) W
- Malatya, Turkey - 314.7 kms (195.6 miles) WSW
- Diyarbakir, Turkey - 244.5 kms (152 miles) SSW
- Urfa, Turkey - 376.3 kms (233.9 miles) SW
- Hassakah, Syrian Arab Republic - 385.3 kms (239.5 miles) S