| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Erzurum in August is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A paltry 18.1mm (0.7in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Erzurum August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Erzurum, Turkey
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Erzurum:
- Soci, Russia - 420.3 kms (261.2 miles) NNW
- Sukhumi, Georgia - 357.7 kms (222.3 miles) N
- Rize, Turkey - 132.4 kms (82.3 miles) NNW
- Giresun, Turkey - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) WNW
- Sivas, Turkey - 354.9 kms (220.6 miles) W
- Erzincan, Turkey - 143.6 kms (89.2 miles) W
- Malatya, Turkey - 314.7 kms (195.6 miles) WSW
- Diyarbakir, Turkey - 244.5 kms (152 miles) SSW
- Urfa, Turkey - 376.3 kms (233.9 miles) SW
- Hassakah, Syrian Arab Republic - 385.3 kms (239.5 miles) S